Herbal Spirulina is best for Herbal Multivitamin use , spirulina is nutrient-dense, it may help support weight gain in individuals who are underweight or malnourished by providing essential nutrients to support healthy weight gain.
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in nutrients and is considered a superfood. Here are some of the potential benefits of spirulina:
- Nutrient-dense: Spirulina is a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It contains significant amounts of vitamin B12, iron, and calcium.
- May boost the immune system: Spirulina contains phycocyanin, a pigment with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies suggest that phycocyanin may help enhance the immune system.
- May help lower cholesterol: Some studies have found that spirulina can help reduce blood lipid levels, including total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- May reduce inflammation: Spirulina contains anti-inflammatory compounds such as phycocyanin and polysaccharides, which may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- May improve blood sugar control: Some studies suggest that spirulina may help lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- May have anticancer properties: Some studies have found that spirulina may have anticancer properties, although more research is needed in this area.
- May improve exercise performance: Some studies suggest that spirulina may improve endurance and reduce muscle damage after exercise.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: INR